Based off my instructive and interactive book, The Ten-Minute Leadership Challenge, this course dives into ten key attributes that every leader should possess. Each of these attributes is essential for creating a well-rounded, confident, and trusted leader.
- Focus and hone self-awareness
- Define career goals and your "living legacy"
- Create a business case to ignite real change
- Gain respect and recognition
- Improve your office community
- Navigate tough conversations
- Earn the confidence of your colleagues and superiors
- And much more
Who is the Course For?
- Those looking to obtain a leadership position
- Those currently in a leadership position who wish to improve their leadership skill set
- Anyone who is feeling stuck in their current position and is hoping to advance
- Those who are short on time and need a brief, yet informative course on leadership
I'm looking forward to helping you become the leader you KNOW you already are.
Margaret is a professional speaker, career coach, leadership expert, and author of The Ten-Minute Leadership Challenge. Her coaching style has been described as warm, effective, and energizing. With nearly 30 years of highly successful leadership experience at 3M, Margaret knows how to mentor and develop emerging leaders. She works with both individuals and teams to help achieve their personal vision of success.
StartVIDEO: Intro to Authenticity
StartAuthenticity: Key Concepts
StartAuthenticity and Self-Awareness
StartACTIVITY: 6 Crucial Questions
StartVIDEO: Intro to Insights Discovery
StartACTIVITY: Identifying Values
StartACTIVITY: Values-Based Decision Matrix
StartKey Take Aways